Recent Before & After Photos

Water Leak in Construction Site


When a water leak began at this apartment construction site - it didn't stop! It spread across multiple apartments in the building along with a large amount of ... READ MORE



House Fire in Flemington


Before:This home suffered from a fire that started from a classic car in the garage and quickly spread to the rest of the home. SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon Cou... READ MORE



Mold From Leaking Pipe in Flemington


Mold likes to grow wherever moisture is present, like in a pile of wet towels, under sinks or dishwashers, or in damp basements. In this case, there was a slowl... READ MORE



Roof Leak Causes Water Damage in Clinton


Before:This home had suffered from a front entry roof leak during a bad thunderstorm in Clinton, NJ. The leak was likely already present, but when the heavy rai... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire In Lambertville, NJ


Our technicians are available to respond when your Lambertville home experiences a fire damage emergency. You can count on our team to arrive quickly and begin ... READ MORE



Wet Carpet From Leaking Pipe in Califon


This homeowner had a leak from a plumbing line behind her sink in her basement, which ended up saturating a large area of the carpet. The homeowner made the rig... READ MORE



Window Leak Causes Water Damage in High Bridge


When a bad rainstorm came through Hunterdon County, this window began to heavily leak on to the carpet in this finished basement. Once the storm had passed, thi... READ MORE



Deep Floor Cleaning in Ringoes


Before:This recreation facility in Ringoes had a contractor come out to take the counters out of the room. But, since the counters had been on the laminate floo... READ MORE



Broken Pipe Floods Carpet in Flemington


Before:A pipe broke in this Flemington, NJ office resulting in it flooding the entire first floor carpets throughout the building. As you can see in the photo, ... READ MORE



Fire Extinguisher Cleanup in Ringoes


Before:When there was a very small fire in the hallway of this Ringoes apartment building, a resident made the right call to grab the fire extinguisher to put i... READ MORE