Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Removal in Hunterdon County, NJ
After water damage or flooding, mold can begin to grow and spread throughout your entire home or business in Hunterdon County in as little as 48 hours.
When you need mold remediation near you in New Jersey, SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County is Here to Help with over 15 years of experience in mold inspection, cleaning, and removal. Our team holds certifications from the IICRC and follows all EPA guidelines when performing mold remediation in New Jersey.
Our Mold Remediation Services:
Free Mold Inspection and Remediation Estimate
Basement Mold Removal
Attic Mold Removal
Crawlspace Mold Removal
Mold Remediation After Water Damage
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Call To Schedule A Free Mold Estimate Today! 908-788-8770
Signs of Mold Growth in Your Home
Knowing the signs of mold growth can prevent the need for extensive mold remediation in Hunterdon County, NJ.
- Strong musty odors - Mold gives off a strong odor that can be an indicator of its growth.
- Previous water damage or water leaks - Water stains or bubbling and peeling paint can indicate you have excess moisture that creates the perfect environment for mold and requires a mold removal company in NJ.
- Persistent health effects - If you have consistent health effects that could be a reaction to mold but find no other allergens or visible mold, consider having mold testing performed.
- Visible mold - Mold comes in many sizes and colors, and should be inspected by a mold removal company near you in Hunterdon County.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (908) 788-8770
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (908) 788-8770
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Clinton community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: