24 Hour Emergency Damage Restoration Services in New Jersey
When flooding, intense storms, fire damage, or major water damage affects your home or business in Hunterdon County, New Jersey - You need help as soon as possible to begin mitigating damages in your property. When it comes to cleaning up after a flood or fire in your home, every minute counts for reducing damages and keeping restoration costs low.
Always Call a 24/7 Damage Restoration Company
SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County understands how much time matters when a water or fire disaster strikes your home, and that’s why we’re open 24/7, 365 days a year to provide emergency services.
Our goal is to stop fire or water damage in its tracks and ensure your property is secure. Before making the call to a random damage restoration company on Google - be sure that they provide 24-hour service or they are likely not worth your business.
What Does Emergency Response Include?
Depending on the type of loss, SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County’s emergency response process may be a little different, but the main goal remains the same: Mitigating damages to your home or business in New Jersey.
When you call, our Customer Service Representatives ask for information that will help us best address your damages:
- When did the loss occur?
- What caused your loss? (If known)
- How much water is in the property?
- Did the fire department come? (If experiencing a fire)
- Are there any holes in the roof or broken windows?
- Is there electricity on site?
- Your insurance information (If applicable)
This information ensures that our team is properly prepared to respond to your call. If any specialized equipment or a large team is needed for emergency service - We want to be ready before we even arrive at your property to provide excellent service.
For flooding or emergency water damage, you can expect the following for SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County’s emergency response:
- Flood water removal/ water extraction
- Pulling up carpet and pad for drying (If applicable)
- Antimicrobial spray treatment to prevent mold growth
- Installing drying equipment such as air movers and dehumidifiers
- Project Manager arrives to inspects damages and see what further work needs to be done
If you experience a fire, you can expect the following in your emergency response:
- Boarding up of windows and doors (If applicable)
- Roof tarping (If applicable)
- Water removal (Mitigate damages from Fire Department putting out fire)
- Installing specialized equipment
- Project Manager inspects damages to see what further work needs to be done
SERVPRO emergency response does not address all damages in the first visit.
The goal of emergency response is to prevent any further damages to your home, commonly referred to as “mitigating damages”. Once our team has done all they can do to ensure your property will not sustain any more damages, the rest of the damage restoration process can begin to return your home or business to pre-damage conditions.