Burst Pipe Cleanup in Flemington, NJ
When a frozen pipe bursts, water damage and flooding can affect every level of your Flemington, NJ home. For rapid burst pipe cleanup, you can call the water damage restoration specialists at SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County for 24/7 emergency services.
What To Do After A Frozen Pipe Bursts
If a pipe bursts in your Flemington, NJ home, it can cause hundreds of gallons of water to flood your home per hour. The damages from the burst can result in thousands of dollars worth of water damage restoration. When you realize a water pipe has burst, you must take immediate action to help mitigate damages and prevent extreme water damage and mold growth in your home.
When a pipe bursts, immediately take the following steps to help minimize damages:
- Turn off the main water supply as soon as possible. This should stop flooding in its tracks and help prevent further property damage.
- Call your insurance company. When it comes to a busted pipe, you should file an insurance claim as the cost of damage cleanup can be in the thousands.
- Call SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County - 908-788-8770. As a professional water damage restoration company, SERVPRO provides 24/7 emergency burst pipe cleanup services in New Jersey.
- Call your plumber. Once you've arranged for flood cleanup, call a plumber to fix the source of your problem.
24/7 Burst Pipe Cleanup Services in New Jersey
SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County works hard for every New Jersey homeowner in need of water damage restoration services. Our goal is to return your home to pre-damage conditions as quickly as possible.
Our burst pipe cleanup services include:
- Rapid water cleanup - Our team arrives on site and immediate begins removing all standing water using commercial grade water extractors.
- Structure drying - Our team uses a variety of techniques to remove all moisture from your home. Commercial grade fans and dehumidifiers are positioned in affected areas along with other specialized drying equipment as needed. Depending on the extent of your water damage, portions of carpets, floors, or drywall may need to be removed to ensure all areas dry. Equipment is not removed until a moisture reading indicates no moisture remains in building materials.
- Mold remediation (As needed) - If there was a water leak before your pipe burst or immediate action wasn't taken at the time of your loss, mold may be present. Our team can remove mold from your property resulting from your water damage.
- Restoration - Once your property has been verified as dry, our in-house construction team can take over to replace drywall, carpet, flooring, or other repairs as needed.
Need Cleanup After A Burst Pipe in Flemington? Call SERVPRO 24/7 - 908-788-8770
SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County accepts all insurance carriers and is open 24/7, 365 days a year to respond to your burst pipe cleanup call. Whatever the disaster, we're here to make it "Like it never even happened."