Devastating Kitchen Fire in Clinton
As is often the case, unattended stovetop cooking with an open flame led to a much larger blaze in this Clinton home. SERVPRO reminds our customers and neighbors never to walk away from the kitchen when cooking. The cleanup required a small dumpster to contain the charred fixtures, building materials, and the general mess from this very significant fire. Our team has qualified FSRT fire and smoke damage restoration technicians that can arrive swiftly, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, to mitigate the damage. Our project manager can scope the home and set up a timetable and budget that can be coordinated with the homeowner and the insurance carrier. We understand the stress of such a fire-damaging event and do our best to accommodate our customers. The After Photo did take some time. The destroyed rooms are now ready for a rebuild, cleaned, dried, and sprayed with an antimicrobial to inhibit mold growth. We leave when our customer is satisfied with the work.